ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ebay Funny - 406 for sale

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Funny but should be posted in the ebay section. Its why we have an ebay section for ebay links.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Thanks for that :)

Your attitude is the prime reason why the forum looks a total tip. Just because you can't be arsed to post in the right section.

F

fletchie

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Laughed so much I'm having an asthma attack!!

That was absolute quality, keep em comin!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DarthCake said:
Thanks for that :)

Your attitude is the prime reason why the forum looks a total tip. Just because you can't be arsed to post in the right section.

m8, did'nt even think to post it there as the link was to the funny comments attached to the advert not the advert its self. If this is all you have to moan about your life must be a little dull atm.

Its now in the market place in the ebay section but tbh I don't think that it is in the right place and less will see the humour within the post which is what I intended. Oh well, you have won :(

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Don't worry Si - been a long day. apologies.

On another note - this area is frequented with eBay sh*t tips, so most people come in here for a laugh. Everyone always posts all the crap ebay items, badly modified cars etc in here so am sure it will get lots of interest.

:)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DarthCake said:
Don't worry Si - been a long day. apologies.

On another note - this area is frequented with eBay sh*t tips, so most people come in here for a laugh. Everyone always posts all the crap ebay items, badly modified cars etc in here so am sure it will get lots of interest.

:)

No worries chap, I have had a few days like that recently. Roll on Friday the 9th June as off to the ring for the w/end :D