ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

East Anglian Meets

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Hey guys...

I'm new and therefore apologise if this is noted somewhere or wether I should be posting this elsewhere lol...

I'm from Norwich and really up for meets etc...I understand there is normally one every month but question is:
- Where?
- And how can I get involved on the list etc for info (time/date etc)?

If any of you fellow heros can help I will be grateful!
See you around

Jamie :clap:

C3 Picasso Beast
Any meets that are happening will be listed in the East of England section. No real pattern to when or where they happen as often they fail and don't happen!

There is a meet in Bury on Wednesday night but the next main meet is going to be a dyno meet in Ipswich probably in Nov....

Last main meet we had was on Sunday at Eye airfield and prior to that it was at Hunstanton in May so as you can see they defiantly don't happen every month ;)

Last edited:
  LY Megane R26
Hi mate,
We have a quite few meets in Bury, just some local clio's that get together couple times a month.
But I do understand thats a quite far for you to come on a Wednesday night to stand about? lol
But incase you're interested there is one on tonight.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?600586-Bury..-Weds-14th

Next meet would properply be a RR meet were trying to organise for November time.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?599153-Any-rolling-road-meets-happening-soon

But all meets will be posted in this East of England section.

Scott

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
You guys are heros!! Thanks for the updates....I am busy tonight but wouldnt mind coming down occassionally on a weds night (bit of a drive....but in there like swimwear!) lol

Be good to all mett up and have chat etc...
Jamie

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Hi Rhys,

Yh mate likewise!! Anytime you about in Norwich let me know on here mate (I will check daily) and we can meet & chat etc

Jamie

Focus
Me, Liquidyellow182 and lewistaylor all from Norwich, sure we can sort a few mini meets.

C3 Picasso Beast
There's a few other Norwich members on here too but they don't do meets it seems!

I'd join you for some mini meets date/time dependent :)

Clio 1.6 16v (K4M)
Sounds awesome!! Well up for that....well if you guys are free anytime lets start some mini meets! (you can all laugh at my baby 1600 clio haha)
Well up for it tho - cheers!