ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dubwerx glossop meet

A

ahughes

Hi guys and girls
Ive set up a new group around the manchester area after all the falling out between a couple of groups in the area and bitchyness which isnt what meets are all about.We are having our first meet on jan 26th from 7pm at the Wrens nest Glossop sk13 8gf
Feel free to tell your friends and come on down to what will be full of good laughs and banter. Food is also served with a good selection on the menu.Hope people can make it and spread the word, it can only go 2 ways either take off or fail but if i dont try ill never know lol

The aim of the group is to not only attract tubs but a wide range of cars from renaults to fords to vws

Adam

A

ahughes

ment to say dubs lol but my phone auto corrects. bit of a pain in the backside as im still getting used to it.
Ill be tere in my 172 cup and a few other makes of cars are going too. trying to get it a bit of variety there