ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door pins

ive got aluminium door pins absolute nightmare to fit. managed to get door panel pulled back enough to hava a look but the plastic piece is joined onto a small metal rod. My new pins have a circular hole which may fit but how the feck due you detach the old plastic pin from the rod. Im not sure if my new pins are for a 95 clio but they are def for a clio of some sort!!

Any Ideas

Just dont want to wreck the door panel over a stupid alu pin, the car wont clip back in a result of tryin to have a look!!

Cheers

I used to have flashing led door pins and you had to cut the old door pin off and connect the new one using the included connection bar.

Take the whole panel off and you can easily unclip the bottom end. Then push out the metal rod sideways and the rest is easy to do.

Hope this helps

cheers il hav a go, their not richbrook ones look the same though but dont flash!too naff.

dont know if its worth all the hassle cos the door panels a bloody nightmare to get off as theres glue all over it!!!!