ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

discs and pads

182/ 172 Cup
advice wanted, my front discs and pads are worn on my o3 1.2 16v clio, what would you recomend? im skint and dont want to pay loads, its a slow car so dont want to buy anything fancy unless they cheap. are cheap patent discs ok? renault wanted £140 do you recomend i get them or is it ok to go cheaper? also might replace my rear shoes as they seem to have started squeeking!!! any ideas? thankyou!:)

Clio 1.2 16v
i paid about 10-12 quid for the front pads (2) and about 30 quid for the discs as they were vented. cheap as chips mate

Rear shoes normally need just a clean they should be done at service but few places do.

Disk and pads I'd only ever use the feror FDB 845 £17 ish form halfords as well as othere then disks are only cheap.

You 99.995 most likly want the259mm disk on your car most computers say your will have the 239mm setup though so check but you shopuld have the bigger 259mm disks,.