ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent

Hi,

I have a little dent in the rear quarter panel, thanks to my neighbor.

The paint is fine just a little dent that really shows. Anybody know of a company that can help me. I am in Birmingham

Many Thanks

H

Look in your yellow pages, theres always a mobile dent repairer. Theyre often good as they only do dents. Alternatively get one of those dent pullers from halfords and polish it out.

-Rob

Abarth Grande Punto

what if it is a little door dent which doesnt look like it could be pulled cos its 2 small cos ive got some

dentmaster/wizard and all other connetations did one on the front of my Dads Clio and it worked a treat. Also took out about 6 door dints and the car is perfect now. Not that badly priced either

190 BHP Willy 2

I can highly recommend dentmaster, someone kicked my drivers door and they managed to sort it out for me took them 2 hours but they did it. My mate just happens to work for them as well.

A little tip:- When you phone up the main number they will give you the mobile number of your local chappy. Phone him at 5 o clock as he will normaly be thinking bout going home, he will need to look at the dent to price the job which by now will be out of hours, you will 9/10 get it done cash in hand on the spot seeing as he is already there and sees a opportunity to earn some beer tokens.

Scott