ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent Removal Day - Chelmsford?

BMW 320d M-Sport
Just thought I'd put the feelers out on this...Vicky might be one for you to take up as rep?

Went to Chelmsford Carriage Company yesterday in Howe Green to have some dents taken out of my doors; tiny car park dings etc. They have started doing them every Saturday in November as a trial and would be interested in getting car clubs along if members want work done. They were half price to be removed at £37.50 a dent - I had 3 removed; 2 of which were on the same panel so they treated it as one. May be an even cheaper deal to be had if there are several cars.

I've used them before for work and will be back in for a smart repair in the near future, recommended. Just wondered if anyone would be up for it if it were to be arranged, either later this month or early next year I guess?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
only just seen this but have the tiniest of dents in the bonnet I wouldn't mind having looked at, and at £40 sounds far if they can do it