ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dell laptop spec?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I am thinking of getting a laptop and seen this one (recommended from my other thread) http://www.currys.co.uk/martprd/sto...=SimpleSearchProducts&page=Product&sku=557073 on pc-world/currys website but they have none in stock and all the others for the same price are not as good, so had a look on dells site and started to build one (do not know fully what I am adding LOL)
anyway this is what I have speced but a few questions

It will be used for word prcessing, internet, music, photos

http://configure.euro.dell.com/dell...en&m_30=136643&oc=N0554507&rbc=N0554507&s=dhs
upgraded to 3mb mem, bluetooth , Microsoft® Works 9.0 / English - (Does not include Microsoft® Word

1 vista what is the 64bit option and is it worth having?

2 wireless what is the difference between the top and bottom one?
Dell Wireless 1515 Half Mini Card (802.11n) [add £14.99]
Dell Wireless 1397 Mini Card (802.11 b/g) [Included in Price]
Intel WiFi Link 5100 (802.11 a/b/g/n 1X2) 1/2 MiniCard [add £14.99]

3 photoshop. I have never used it but would like to, so are the below options anygood or are they just sections of the program? and which should I have if any?
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 - English [add £40.00 or £2/month1]
Adobe® Premiere® Elements 7 - English [add £40.00 or £2/month1]
Adobe® Photoshop® Elements + Premiere® Elements Bundle - English [add £60.00 or £2/month1]

4 also would I need the better graphics card
Intel Integrated GMA 4500MHD [Included in Price]
256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD4330 [add £60.00 or £2/month1]

and one more question
my parents want a new laptop as well but do dell give a discount or free upgrades etc for buying 2? (they would not need the same spec as me)

Thanks
Mark