ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DDC group!

RS Clio 200
Thought I'd make a thread that might interest some of the guys from Scotland, my mate runs a club on Facebook which has attracted alot of people with some pretty impressive cars, it's basically a club for people with all different kinds of cars and they organise events like shows, trackdays etc it's not like a club that go to cruises or hang about macdonalds car park and what not lol! I'm not trying to take any attention away from cliosport.net atall and I'm not advertising just thought it might interest yous if yous are looking to do a few track days or just want a bit of banter, it's based in East Kilbride but events are all over the place!

Would be good to see a few of the clio guys on there as I'm the only one at the moment haha, just search "ddc (dedicated drivers club)" on Facebook!
Cheers!