ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dash lights (mk2)

Polo + Micra
just incase any one wanted to change the colour of there's

here's a link to the new high brightness ones on rapid

way cheaper than fleabay too:D

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
i actually bought a set off ebay 6 months ago ..looks like a mission to fit them thou so havnt bother'd, didnt realise quite how small they would be

1 Series Coupe
How many of these would i need?

Also am i right in thinking there is a guide hanging about how to do this?

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
How many of these would i need?

Also am i right in thinking there is a guide hanging about how to do this?

Yep fitting guide would be good if anyone knows how.. mine didnt come with instructions ..

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Dink how did you did it, I really fancy doing it but dont have the guts to rip the dash of and mess about with dials.

Also how did you get the blue display where the computer display is, mileage etc ?

Thanks

Ben

1 Series Coupe
Bump... anyone got a guide how to do this? I thought there was one hanging about, but i cant seem to find it...

Da

Less
PM Jaffa182 or search for him as he was meant to be doing a guide. His pics are up somewhere.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
yeah am in the middle of the guide. Am waiting for shawn with his 182 turbo to come down so i can do his. Then i'll have all the pics for ppl to follow. I'll also be puttin kits 2getha with all the parts to do the full converstion. Thats if any1 is interested??

Cheers, Jaff