ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

D.I.Y Wheel Repair, Possible??

just took the superleggeras off my car because im going to attempt a D.I.Y refurb, just wondering if any of this kerbing is repairable by myself, or do i have to get it done by a pro?

wheel 1:

IMG_0130.gif

wheel 2:

IMG_0131.gif

wheel 3:

IMG_0132.gif

wheel 4:

IMG_0133.gif

wheel 2 is by far the worst :(

cheers if anyone can tell me :approve:

FOR SALE!!!
1,3,4 could be dun with some good filler and sanding but not to sure about 2 mayb use a small hammer to get shape bk our a lot of filling and sanding if the wheel aint broke its self?

wheel is fine i had it checked... just two pretty big dings in it from when i got them originally, hence the price of 100 quid from ebay ;)

FOR SALE!!!
haha godo price urmm mayb use a tac hammer and tap bk into shape then use filler to get a good clean line again?

could be an idea... might get the tyres taken off tommorow and see what i can do with the other three, if all else fails il get wheel 2 done by a pro