ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Costco Michelin PE2's 20% off till end of FEB

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
Hi

Just a heads up. I just rang Costco Birmingham to get a quote on 4 Michelin PE2's. They have a 20% off deal going at the moment till the end of February! So they quoted me £185 for 4 fitted. Not bad is it? That prices is for 195/50/15v by the way.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
Hope its nationwide! I need two very soon, think they were £110 last time i called a few weeks ago so should be around £88 each (205/45/16v)

182cup/D40/Hornet
Hi

Just a heads up. I just rang Costco Birmingham to get a quote on 4 Michelin PE2's. They have a 20% off deal going at the moment till the end of February! So they quoted me £185 for 4 fitted. Not bad is it? That prices is for 195/50/15v by the way.

Also filled with nitrogen at no extra cost

White APE
Hi

Thats well cheap!! They quoted me £116 each not so long ago!!

ahh, just seen the size you got. Still 20% aint bad!

Did own 172 Cup + 182FF
Just been there and they are doing 182 sizes, 205/45/R16 in 149mph speed rating for £323.20 for 4 fitted - awesome. They are £101 each fitted if you just want 1 or 2.

Just a shame mine have a little too much left even after yesterday's track day to warrnat buying them now.

4x 205/45/16R (182 wheels) for £323.00 fitted from Costco Thurrock, bargain considering local garages which are usually good value are asking £500+ for a set fitted!

Just go's to show costco's buying power, Michelin must have given them a cracking price for a huge order!

Renaultsport Clio 172 ph1
was just thinking the same thing. Not a trader so can't get a membership card.

You don't have to just be a trader. The last time I went, people with certain careers were allowed to pay a membership fee and join, like civil servants, teachers etc. etc. You could just ring them and see what jobs qualify.

Banana
Know how much 205/25/15 were? Might need to find someone with a Costco card lol

I've got a trade card wee sacks, plus I work next door to costco, so if you need tyres give me a holla and I'll meet you up here ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
Just rang them up. If you work for the government you can get a membership. 25quid pus vat. If you buy 4 tyres you get 20% off. 4xPE2 fitted for 320quid. SWEEEEEEET!!!! You know where i'll be this weekend. :)

Just rang them up. If you work for the government you can get a membership. 25quid pus vat. If you buy 4 tyres you get 20% off. 4xPE2 fitted for 320quid. SWEEEEEEET!!!! You know where i'll be this weekend. :)

yep had mine done last week, 323 fitted

205/45/R16's ftw! PE2's

finding them a little "different" so far, more road noise, meatier steering, catn really comment on outright grip yet...

koi

Audi S1
I've got a trade card wee sacks, plus I work next door to costco, so if you need tyres give me a holla and I'll meet you up here ;)

Will keep that in mind. Considering getting a new set of wheels, Oz Superleggeras top of the list. Always said I would leave it standard to save money but....

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
got 2 pe2's delivered from camskill for £179, geting them fitted for a about £10 so at £95 fitted its a good price, good if your not a costco customer too, the price for 4 fitted at costco is great though