ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cost of a Wheel Refurb ?

Shed.
on the 182 wheels. each or for all 4.

where can i get it done and how much, how long and what exactly do they do ?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
what do you want mate colour chage?
much damage to them?

i might start doing them privately if your interested, just doing my second set of turbines at the minute and they're going pretty well

titanic killer
much damage to them?

i might start doing them privately if your interested, just doing my second set of turbines at the minute and they're going pretty well
a up fella when you start doing it cheaper than most around let me no you can do mine not alot of damage just colour change

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i had my turinis done at a flace in hertforshire (no gd to u i know). had them done in anthracite, top job, looks ace, £150 for all 4.

Shed.
much damage to them?

same or nearest colour. standard silver. wont be getting it done for a long time yet. Theres a scuff on the wheel and there are a few scratched, as most alloys get. really nothing major. not overly bothered about it tbh i was just enquiring, and i might take you up on it whe i get the car, which hopefully i will.....

182wheelrefurb.jpg
http://www.webwarphole.com/CDG/182wheelrefurb.jpg

Not aimed at you Michael but if your just changing the colour of the wheels when there is no damage what is the process? Standing them back, primer, then spraying them then laquer?

LY 182
150 for all 4?
ive been quoted 45 quid a wheel at spit and polish in kent and thats trade price

mini cooper (RIP 172)
it's in Kent:dapprove: i'm skint now anyway! just got new disks and pads;)

think i might look for some wheels to use while mine are gettin done! rather then the horse!
any offers?

also do u know any places near Hull?

ps. Hows the Horse ? :eek:

all 172 of them are great:rasp:

but really, how the f**K do i know! it's not my god dam horse, i hate the thing:rolleyes:

wish i never said ive got a horse:eek:

Last edited:
  Shed.
it's in Kent:dapprove: i'm skint now anyway! just got new disks and pads;)

think i might look for some wheels to use while mine are gettin done! rather then the horse!
any offers?

also do u know any places near Hull?

ps. Hows the Horse ? :eek:

all 172 of them are great:rasp:

but really, how the f**K do i know! it's not my god dam horse, i hate the thing:rolleyes:

wish i never said ive got a horse:eek:

kekekekekekek.

How much did the disks and the pads set you back ?