ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa VXR Nurburgring to Renault Sport :)

Hi Everyone,

Noooob here.

I currently have a stage 3 Corsa VXR Burg' but unfortunately it's been nothing but hassle to me!!

So I'm selling up and moving across to a Clio RS to save some money (I hope)
Selling mine and getting a Liquid Yellow 197 R27 which I've been looking at for a while. Going to look at one next week, any tips of what to look out for?

Thanks,

Sean

Astra vxr
Look out for it being much slower. Not sounding as good and feeling cheaper build quality than the corsa. The colour is nice though

Look out for it being much slower. Not sounding as good and feeling cheaper build quality than the corsa. The colour is nice though
Yeah I know it'll be slower than my Corsa. It's stage 3 rabbid mapped and at 245bhp.

The Clio is a something a lot cheaper but within budget and save a bit of money after the sale of my Corsa, the Corsa has been nothing but bad luck.

RB Clio 182
I had a stage 3 Arden corsa vxr 243hp, moved to a standard corsa burg which didn't feel any slower if im honest but felt twice the car especially with the drexler and bilsteins, moved to a standard Clio 182 which is more fun, better round tight twists and tbh feels quicker when you are pushing on after 5k rpm.

2004 clio 182 cup
Got a Clio and a gsi best of both worlds [emoji3]
2a90601f249f708f1764682516fe963a.jpg

And no blue is not my favourite colour lol