ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Corsa B Turbo

V6
like the sleeper idea looks tidy. but its been done to death 2litering corsa b now and turboing theres at least 7 round stevenage im aware of. 2 of them i no the owners and they have quite few problems with things breaking on them reglaury.

I got mullered by a Corsa around Rotherham one evening, went past me as if i wasnt moving then did a not so subtle "hisssss" although the car looked like it had ram raided Halfords. I also had a quick blast down Tinsley Viaduct with a 5 door corsa sleeper in Burgundy with black bumpers, it gave the game away with Light weight alloys and a 3" exhaust, I actually managed to slightly pull on it and was a passenger up so I'm guessing it must have been a red top or something!? What I'm trying to say is Sleeper Corsa's have been done to death and are quite common!

LOL

Quality idea using a 5dr Corsa as a base, totally unassuming and bloody ugly too IMO. Nobody will ever suspect it. Needs less BLING wheels IMO to really go subtle. But good effort, good to hear that people are willing to invest time/money in projects like that.