ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

confusion about high sports?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Looking at getting some coilovers at the end of the month and in my sort of budget the main choices seem to be vmaxx or highsports

I found high sports on the link below but it seems like there are 2 different kits with 2 different lowering capabilities? 40-70 and 15-45?

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pa...clio;manufacturer=fksuspension;sub_category=1

basically I want to know if there is a 2 different kits or they have just listed them to confuse people like me lol

Also are highsports reccomended they seem to be after searching just wondered if they are a better option than vmaxx as I've read on here they seem to be a bit too hard, although after having 60mm springs on my last clio I guess they will feel soft to me lol!

Thanks as usual

Paul :)

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to bump this up again, but thought I might aswell use the thread I started before.

Upon more searching I've read a few people have had to use spacers on the front with the highsports is this a must ? or with proper set up etc arent they needed?

Thanks for the help

Paul

It's difficult the only difference other than the price is the fks go lower but i don't know if i really need all that.