ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compomotive wheels

182 Cup
I'm thinking of either Compomotive MO5's or MO6's for my new wheels. I was swaying towards the MO6's as I can get them in the right offset (ET45) and the same size. Unfortunately I then came accross this picture of a Clio on MO5's - which I thought looked pretty nice.

imagen007ym4.jpg

Looking at Compomotive's site though, these are only available in 7.5 width and with a maximum offset of ET44 - meaning there will be 5mm less inner clearance and they will also extend a further 7mm when compared to the standard wheels. Anyone know if they'll rub or catch anywhere?

Not sure about the clearance etc, but compomotive's make hardcore sets of wheels, I love their alloys.

182 Cup
Really? It's not too easy to find wheel weights for Compomotives on the net. The only figure I did find was on an american site that quoted 19.6lb for 16x7. So that's about 8.9kg - the standard 182 wheels are 9.6kg and Speedline Turinis are 8.4kg. Not a huge difference over the Turini unless the quoted weight that I found was wrong?

CS Dungeon
I have some white 17" Comp Mo's. Used to be fitted to my 182, now considering fitting them to the 172

182 Cup
I was shocked at how light you could actually go with 16x7 wheels - particularly if you go Jap - some were lighter than 5kg a wheel!! But at the end of they day I'm pretty sure that a wheel that light will simply just be destroyed on UK roads.