ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Compact Digital Camera Help

Been looking at upgrading my digital camera, i currently have this one:

http://dcmag.co.uk/Trust_910z_Powerc_m.YY5mBHxoY7WsLA.html

Upgrade wise, ill have about £200 max budget to spend, not to bothered about megapixel's however would like a decent display and a nice set of features as mine currently has hardly any. (e.g. Shutter Speed etc...)

Been looking around and just done a search on here about cameras, and the Sony P200 cropped up, seems like a decent camera for the price but im unsure.

Also where i work we have an Offer on the Pentax T10 camera, £200 for the camera and a 1GB mem card. Ive looked about for this camera and cant see if its any good or not.

Anyone give me some help or brands which give good quality photos with in my price range.

Thanks

silver valver/hybrid
i have the p200, good camera, nice and small some good features i cant say if its the best or not at that price range cus i havent tried any other cameras but im well happy with it! couple of my piccies with it...(second one is 3 photos joined together in photoshop)
186658758_c686d40b91.jpg

128350194_c656a22e67_b.jpg

tn_DSC00099.jpg

Last edited:
  artic blue 182
i just got a canon ixus750 looks sexy and its the b****cks...got no pics on my laptop tho:(

artic blue 182
RSi Dave said:
Thanks for the help, Derv, love them pics. :)

I reckon its between the P200 and the Cannon Ixus 50/60

i had an ixus 60 ordered it from amazon then saw the ixus750 for only a tenner more so sent the 60 back

pic quality on the 750 is a lot better and does all the 60 can although the 750 is an older model

Been reading some reviews and although the My Colours function on the Canon's is cool the picture quality of the Sony is way better. So i think i might get one of them

Cheers guys