ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clock time reset, interior light only when key in, no RAID

182 Cup, Camaro Z28
hi all,

well i'm now on my second clio this year, a nice inferno 182, love these cars.

Anyway, I've done a search and cant really seem to come up with any answers.

There is an aftermarket sony radio fitted, when I turn car and ignition off it loses it memory and my clock time in the centre of the dashboard resets to 0:00 and flashes. Also my interior light doesn't come on when I open the door and I cannot manually turn it one tell my key is in the ignition and on. Also the RAID doesn't work, ie doors dont lock over 5 mph or whatever.

are the issues the radio's fault or is the alarm wired in wrong (stock renault one?) its not a pressing issue and I love the car (just got it) but its very annoying .....

thanks

RAID is set by pressing and holding the lock/unlock button in the car, the clock and stereo and interior will be fuse related, itll be a permanent feed fuse, not an ignition as it all works with key in but not without

182 Cup, Camaro Z28
hi, the RAID has started working this morning but i did have a fiddle with the switch.

I've checked the radio fuse and this was fine, nothing works when it is pulled. I've found that fuse no 29 ? need checking so I will look into this. Yes it's a permanent live problem but just dont know where the live should be ...

Could fitting the aftermarket radio have caused a short (previous owner , not myself ?)

182 Cup, Camaro Z28
ok guys just to close this one.

Checked all my fuses through and one of the big 20 amp ones had blown. This restored the live to the light, radio and alarm LEDs etc. Seems when they put the new radio in they caught the live as it was 'un-shiethed' all good now :D