ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clear UV Reactive 1/4" ID Tubing

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
I have just bought myself a Gigabyte 3D Mercury Watercooled Case and thought it use's 1/2" tubing & it doesn't. Found out that it use's 1/4" tubing for adding anything else & I am struggling to find any Clear UV Reactive 1/4" ID Tubing online.

Found out the size on the website below that are selling the same case:

http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_1204.html

Anybody have any ideas?.....

tiTTy & SV650
I know of a few tubing supply companies, UV reactive?! I dont get that bit what material do you need and what wall thickness?

1/4" clear tubing won't be difficult to get but the UV bit complicates things

I have spent the last hour or so trying to find some in the UK with no luck... Found some normal 1/4" tubing, but I need it to be uv reactive so it will match with the other cabe. Found some in the US and with a size of about 3ft/4ft only costing £4, but once I went to basket they want to charge a min of £22 shipping ffs!. There's no way I will be spending that amount on pastage when the item is only worth £4.

EDIT...
That link above is the one I am on about lol.

Tesla MP3 2021
lol right ok forget that then.

Listen, contact Tom @ Chilled PC. He can get pretty much anything!

I have ended up buying that, but I am not happy though as the price is feckin stupid!. I have ordered 10 feets worth so I don't have go through again trying to find any @ £6.81 and UPS Delivery £22 ffs. So annoyed as I thought that the tubing was 1/2" for the case?. Emailed Chilled PC with no reply (as of yet), but I can't use my PC atm as my Graphics Card is fan less after me getting ready to fit it to my new water block, so needed to something sorted asap.

Tesla MP3 2021
Ahhh right ok. Sometimes you have to take drastic measures. Tom is normally pretty good at getting back to you.

Yeah 10' should see you ok :)

Just got the tubing & guess what?!. It is too f**king small :mad:!. Can anybody help me find out what tubing size I need & barb size so I can actually use my PC?.

Case is:

Gigabyte 3D Mercury

Tried emailing Gigabyte & got no reply, doesn't say anything in manual & struggaling to find any answers online :(. So I am left atm with no PC cuss I took my Fan off my Graphics Card & motherboard hasn't got built in graphics.