ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean & Shiny Discount Code

al

ST on the way...
Just in the process of ordering the following, are any of these better priced from anywhere else? :)

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds 2 - 16oz (10130) In Stock £5.95
Gilmour Foamaster Foam Gun (10013) In Stock £50.00
C & S Snow Foam 1 Gallon (10182) In Stock £11.49
Meguiars Last Touch - 1 Gallon (D15501) In Stock £17.75
P21S® Concours Look Carnauba Paste Wax (P21-S) In Stock £19.00
Einszett Glanz Wax (EGL001) In Stock £9.95
Meguiars Ultra Plush Wash Mop (X1190) £14.99

106 GTi
No where else will have all those bits in one place, apart from Johnny out of the major traders sells the Einzett.

Just click buy ;)

RB 182
Only noticed today that C&S do Snow Foam, what's it like compared to the Autobrite Direct Super Snow Foam?

BMW Z4 3.0i
Just in the process of ordering the following, are any of these better priced from anywhere else? :)

Chemical Guys Maxi Suds 2 - 16oz (10130) In Stock £5.95
Gilmour Foamaster Foam Gun (10013) In Stock £50.00
C & S Snow Foam 1 Gallon (10182) In Stock £11.49
Meguiars Last Touch - 1 Gallon (D15501) In Stock £17.75
P21S® Concours Look Carnauba Paste Wax (P21-S) In Stock £19.00
Einszett Glanz Wax (EGL001) In Stock £9.95
Meguiars Ultra Plush Wash Mop (X1190) £14.99

:eek: What an immense amount of money to spend on cleaning products. I don't think I could sleep after spending that (especially plus cost of pc or equivilent). I had slight guilt after I went nuts and spent about £25 on autoglym products once.

106 GTi
Good old Black builders buckets do me ...

LOL - Just my wax collection is into unthinkable amounts of muhuney these days!

BMW Z4 3.0i
I can understand the idea behind it. Don't know how effective it would be. Especially when you can just guarantee results with two regular buckets for about a total of £4!.

BMW Z4 3.0i
I thought of another sticky for Rich to do. ...if you're bored! List the best and cheapest links to all the products to get a beginner up and running!

106 GTi
The problem is everyone has there own chosen approach to what products they use as - product useage/results etc are all very subjective before you consider paint colour/condition, how much time you want to spend.

Aswell - For me the product cost is always out weighed by the results.

RB 182
Also it would be good to have the guide in the guides section linked to from the Car Detailing forum. It seems to be not used as much as it should being where it is and it is a very good guide that would be very good for more people to read.

106 GTi
As Johnny very rarely comes on here pointless post IMO.

Out of the normal then as for me most things turn up after a day or so.

Email or call him one of the most helpfull people I have ever purchased products from - that wayu things will be resolved in no time.

Mito Sportiva 135
I've emailed him as well anyway yesterday.

Is this Clean Your Car you are talking about? If so I emailed them a few days ago (I thought the guy was called Tim?) and received no reply from them. Maybe they have gone fishin' ??