ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chunk out my tyre

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
had to pull out of a junction a bit quick wheel spun and clipped the curb took a little chunk out the tyre and curbeb the alloy a little.....

will i need a new tyre ?? :(

DSC01420.jpg

BMW M135i
Can't 100% tell from that pic really, I wouldn't want to be going too far on it if its like it looks.

ok thanks....its not to bad at all if you look at it its just a bit on the thick rubber section that surrounds the rim....

was going to the cinema 2nyt - 35 mile round trip :(

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol at the comments.

It looks scuffed. I wouldn't worry unless it's blatently damaged. Tyre's are the last thing that go when you hit a kerb.

agreed i think itl be fine but i knew everyone would just have a go so didnt say anything, (but in all honesty and in the interest of safety your best off gertting it replaced ;))

BMW M135i
lol at the comments.

It looks scuffed. I wouldn't worry unless it's blatently damaged. Tyre's are the last thing that go when you hit a kerb.

I thought that initially but looking closely I think theres a reasonable chunk out of the sidewall. Like I said better pics to be 100%.