ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chromodora Wheels

GR7

Shiny red R32

How did you find out about these wheels Tony? Would you put them on your 172 when you get it?

There is a thread about the new super 1600 that has that wonderful bodykit and lovely paint job. We chatted about the wheels and they are loike chromodoras (btw, speedline was the conclusion) and I wanted to see their range.
Also, where can I get prices for speedline wheels from? Any ideas?
Thanks

GR, I probably would put them on my 172 but not sure whether to go up to 17s or not really. Also depends on the demands of my new flat. Might leave it a while first - who knows.

you dont want cromrodoras on a 172, you need a race stylee one, definately the clio cup wheels, the cromrodoras are far too posh!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

yeah ben put me down for a set of those white speedlines...youve sold them to me...umm must have.

well, at least steve a is the only one buying.....damn tony, i should have mailed you secretly!

damn, just tried the stockinst and their all out of all wheels. Damn, sorry guys. Maybe next time.
But you can always buy the white ones yourself!
trust me on this, i have seen them on the slammed clio cup cars and they look the business!!!!