ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester meet!! Sunday 23rd May

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought a 172 and a new member. I'll be there. Should i bring my bowling shoes???? . . .

Obviously. they look well cool.

1.Greeni1.2
2.v6clo
3.Arran 182
4.Mike1pow
5.aucky
6.parry123
7. phil
8. p@blo
9.Mattyfez
10. Nik0590
11. 172-Tom

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
erm if its poss ill add my self on here, will be my first meet so looking forward to it, just to make sure its going to be on mega bowl car park yea?

nik

Yeah no problem mate! Look forward to meeting you and the rest of ya!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
make sure u all fill your tanks up lads and someone bring a good camera need to be able to show the manchester lot wat they are missing out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
make sure u all fill your tanks up lads and someone bring a good camera need to be able to show the manchester lot wat they are missing out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Take it you got that shell truck on call ash!! As i think your going to be needing more than a tank full to get you home :p

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
make sure u all fill your tanks up lads and someone bring a good camera need to be able to show the manchester lot wat they are missing out on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Take it you got that shell truck on call ash!! As i think your going to be needing more than a tank full to get you home :p

if i fill the tank up and u put the fuel cans in the back of your car i might be allright :rasp::rasp:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
o come on it should be good. should be funny. and there are some ace roads around chester. blackpools a bit far but if u fancy the trip its a easy drive me n green1.2 are meetting up early if u want to come down early n i am going to an ace car wash b4 the meet

Clio Sport 172
Which car wash you going to v6clo?? Charlies in Wrexham is good but dunno what time its open till 2day

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Which car wash you going to v6clo?? Charlies in Wrexham is good but dunno what time its open till 2day

i am going to the in town its called mr kars car wash it ace i go quite alot about 4 times aweek they awlays wait around for me on a sunday i ll get there at 5 ish if u want to come get ill get u a good price should be a few of us there