ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest place for tyres?

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Were is the cheapest place for tyres in the N/W or anywere in the UK if they can be posted?

Looking for 3 Michellin Pilot Exalto's 205/45/r16:rasp:

Polo Bluemotion
the cheapest place for michelin appears to be costco (the cash+carry type place). they only do michelin, and fit them there. only downside is you need to know someone who is a member or be a member. top notch service tho

Arctic Blue FF 182
Event tyres, its a mobile service, i think they are nation wide, used them on my last 2 cars, and my dad uses them, always great price, excellent service, my neighbour now uses them after i recommended them

Polo Bluemotion
Event tyres, its a mobile service, i think they are nation wide, used them on my last 2 cars, and my dad uses them, always great price, excellent service, my neighbour now uses them after i recommended them

ive used these too, they have a place behind audi, in old trafford in manchester. There was a reason why i went to them, cant remember exactly why. It was either i had to wait ages for the mobile service or it worked out cheaper going to them!! as i said, i cant remember!! lol