ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Changer??

Dynamique 1.2 16v
i have recently bought a clio dynamique and it appears to have a cd changer in the boot
does anyone know if this is standard and how it works?
in the car it is a radio cassette so could this still work with it and could it also work if i put an "aftermarket" cd player in?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
what mk clio do you have? never heard them being in the boot, my dynamique has the cd changer under the passenger seat. i presume the changer wont work if you go for an after market HU

Dynamique 1.2 16v
what mk clio do you have? never heard them being in the boot, my dynamique has the cd changer under the passenger seat. i presume the changer wont work if you go for an after market HU

I think its a mk2 haha its a 2001 Y plate

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
ph 1 by the sound of it then mate :). ask MTaudio on here for advice on this, he knows the buisness of audio and that :). search for him in the cliosport traders section