ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD changer compatable with standard sterio!

I know im sad but i like the buttons on the steering wheel for volume and stuff in my 16v.

The system is totally standard and iwas wondering if i could work around keeping the wheel controls???

There are two options here... one is to go for the OEM autochanger which your Renault dealer will be able to supply, but this will be very expensive indeed (I would guess around the £400-500 mark, but I dont know for sure). The second option is to go for a universal aftermarket changer unit which uses a wireless FM transmitter to send it to your radio. Try Pioneer CDX-FM677. If you have it set up properly, it can sound perfectly good, but there is a risk of interference, and the sound quality might suffer. Hope this helps mate.

ICE'dberg MK2 172

I am shortly replacing both the CD head and 6 disc changer from my new 172 and will be selling them if you are interested. I guess they are the same controls in mine as yours.

All as new, car only done 700miles and only 3 months old but not used the last month as its in the garage.

Chris