ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carpets colour

i need to know if anyone knows a company which can provide colour carpets for the 16 valver. i need to it to be exactly like the bog standard carpet in all valvers, but be able to get it in a different colour?

cheers
pete

GR7

Shiny red R32

Pete and Tony: There are smart tailored mats in the Demon Tweeks Performance Direct catalogue.

Autostyle Premier tailored tufted mats in 10 colours and 15 binding colours. You can also have either carpet or alloy heelplates. From £70 set of 4. (heelplates extra).

Also Diplomat Superior in 4 colours and 11 binding colours, again with carpet or alloy heelplates. From £35 set of 4 (heelplates extra).

There are also Aluline tailored mats in black with silver/grey binding, the drivers side has an alloy plate which is an option on the passengers mat. £40 set of 4.

For loads of cars including Renault 5 Turbo, Clio up to 99 and the 19.

Either phone my pal, the very helpful, friendly John Harris direct on 01978 663 057 or e-mail him johnh@demon-tweeks.co.uk

ive seen a willys with a full willys blue carpet and it looked well smart, but it looks as though i might have to resort to mats but ill keep a look out, ill let you know tonys

cheers mate

pete

Thanx Pete
Theres always one that wants to rub it in! Do you wanna swap your blue carpet for this very tasty darck shade of grey?!?

Tony