ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car unlocking itself?

Never above 25mpg
Strange thing this, swear it's the fifth time recently that it did it to me today!!

Has anyone else experience this? (And yes I know I lock my car after I get out of it so no smug comments :rasp: )

Laurence

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Got a Clifford on it? or standard alarm?

Cliffords have been known to unlock themselves. Mine did, was to do where they wire them too.

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
That is the most annoying thing when u think uve not locked. and u jus so annoyed u have to go and check but realise your going mad. also sometimes when driving then u cant remember going down a certain road. maybe just me lol

E36 328
do the clios unlock themselves again if a door is open, might be a dodgy door wiring bit, check in the rubber bits between the door and the body for snapped wires

Aii mine does this... also sometimes when i lock it the i can hear a door solenoid struggling to work, and although the indicators flash ( to say its locked ) it hasnt actually locked.

?
Aii mine does this... also sometimes when i lock it the i can hear a door solenoid struggling to work, and although the indicators flash ( to say its locked ) it hasnt actually locked.

My old one use to do this. only fix was to re-bleep it and it would lock properly