ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can't wait till Saturday

Clio Sport 16v 172
Evening all, i just treated myself to a 172 to cheer myself up on my 2 weeks off but i can't pick it up untill Saturday!! what a waste of a week.
At least the garage is putting a new cam belt in as it will be reaching 5 years old in December.
I'm glad i found this forum as i'm sure the garage would have forgotten to mention it. Thankfully it will not cost me a penny. There doing it as part of the warranty. Bonus
I don't even have the car and this site has saved me money.
Well i look forward to getting advice and getting to know you all.
Roll on Saturday, untill then i will just have to read this site and look at pictures.

P.S any recomondations for insurance £421 is the cheapest i've found so far. fully comp, with protected no claims bonus

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ you must be old;) i'm payin £800:dapprove:

anyway hi and wecome! so where are you from?

get some pic up of your car when you get it:D

Clio Sport 16v 172
Looks like there are advantages of being 32 after all:)
Seems like i've got an ok deal then.. This is driving me MAD having to wait untill Saturday for my new toy

Blue Clio 182
Just renewed my insurance on Friday
£405 fully comp protected no claims for me and my wife as a named driver. We are both 37 with full no claims.

Da

Less
Mine is £470 FC g'teed hire car etc etc and I'm sub-30! :)

Welcome to the club by the way, did you get the car in the end? ;)