ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can someone please do me a photoshop favour :)

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Hi can someone who knows how to photoshop please lower my car by between 30-35mm and put these wheels on it in black please :).

canasta.jpg

SDC10546.jpg

If the photo is no good i will get a new one asap. Will be very much appreciated

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tried it for you, but one problem and one suggestion...

Picture of the wheels you want is quite tiny, trying to make it bigger totally kills the resolution and it makes it near impossible to then make black being such bad quality, so a bigger pic of a car on those wheels is necessary.

Also i'd get a pic of your car from slightly further away, just so you get a decent idea of how the car actually sits on the wheels if that makes sense.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I had some late night brain activity so i went and found an ok pic of BiohZrds car and took the wheels, its not the best shop i'm afraid, but gives you an idea.

mk3copy.jpg

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
Thanks for that, looks good. Could someone do it with black wheels if possible please and if i can find a pic of bio hazards car without the centre caps would be good as i dont think i will be running them.

Clio mk3 1.2 Extreme
There the standard wheels you get on dynamic's i think just sprayed black without the centre cap's. I really like them but seem hard to get hold of