ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberley Meet 7.30pm Wednesday 2nd May

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Plan is to meet at the Meadows, have a chat, take some photos and maybe go for a drive.

Address is The Meadows, Marshall Road, Sandhurst GU47 0FD

I'll start the list.

1. atouba

Audi A4
1. atouba
2. MDP91
3.marinemackay2003
4.Ben.m
5. Millerin (maybe)
6. .:Tank:. - Just got my new Tripod and remote shutter... should get some good long exposure pics :)

Clio Sport 197
Hey guys, might be able to make this would be good to meet some local Clio fans! Have you tried the atrium before? Well lit so would be good for pics, I imagine the higher levels would be fairly empty and guaranteed rain free! :D

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hey guys, might be able to make this would be good to meet some local Clio fans! Have you tried the atrium before? Well lit so would be good for pics, I imagine the higher levels would be fairly empty and guaranteed rain free! :D

We have mate, but being a Wednesday it will be packed, especially seeming as American Pie is coming out that night. Also security there are c**ks and stopped me taking pics.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Might try and make this, what's there to eat?

Well the Meadows is a very large Tesco, but about 5minutes up the road from where we are meeting there is pretty much everything, Subway, KFC, McDonalds, Nandos, Chiquitos, Frankie & Bennys, Bella Italia etc etc.

Petrol Blue 182.
if any ones travelling through Bracknell to come tonight theres 4 of us going from Sainsburys on the Bagshot Road A322. more then welcome to tag along, we'll be meeting at about 7.15

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I'll be there but dont think I can stay too long (15-25min tops) as I'm heading out with James Stone into Kingston....Student night = *****!!!

Audi A4
Was an alright turn out... good to meet a few of you! I only got a few pics as the heavens opened. Didnt get any of you guys hiding under the trolley thing as I was ploughing through my KFC!