ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Camberley Meet - 28/02/11

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Hello!

Right after the great success (cough) of the previous thread I have come up with a date for a Cambo meet. Monday 28th of Feb. I'm thinking if we meet at about 7ish at the back end of the Meadows car park like we have in the past, then go from there? Having spoken with 'The Boosh!' Ive just come up with a date and place and then if not many people can make it we can re-arrange rather than asking everybody what would be best at it got us nowhere before.
Ive chosen the Meadows because we tend to be left alone there and we are allowed to take photo's unlike at the Atrium which was suggested in the previous thread.
Feedback on this arrangement would be great, I know I'm not a rep or anything, I'm just trying to confirm a date really as it would be nice to have another meet soon.

Thanks
Mark

197 Albi Blue
I have monday off work, So could come along to this if there is going to be enough to make it worth the hour drive lol.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah but ive had one reply, lol! I cant see it happening :(

*How much? :p you know how to fit them?