ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying tyres online

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
hey all.

i have just bought two tyres from this lot http://www.wealdentyres.co.uk/shop/home.php?cat=66 . Now it said that they will fully fit the tyres, but at no point did they ask me for a date that would be suitable. Do companies normally call you and arrange a time? Im going to call them anyway tomorrow, but I just though I would ask.

Cheers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
All prices include delivery (throughout mainland UK) or fitting (valve, balance, disposal)

think you have to go to them to collect them mate if you want them fitting

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
why did you order them if your going to cancel the order ? confused.com they send you the tyres and you take them to a tyre place and get them fitted yourself !
did you think some paddy will turn up in a white van and fit them on to your car at your home ?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
why did you order them if your going to cancel the order ? confused.com they send you the tyres and you take them to a tyre place and get them fitted yourself !
did you think some paddy will turn up in a white van and fit them on to your car at your home ?

its not that stupid a concept, there are firms that do it.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
e-tyre.co.uk turn up and fit them on your drive way. same with auchenlea tyres, round my way.

its bout £15 per tyre to get fited balanced and valved, most placed charge for disposal of the tyre, and lots wont fit tyres unless you buy them from the garage.
i usually find its just cheaper for me to go to national tyres and get them done while i wait from their stocks,

Find an independant place not a chain and they'll usually fit for cash in hand, though the place I use has recently started charging a tenner a corner.

Be aware that cash in hand may mean no comeback if they scratch your alloys though, so keep an eye on them!