ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a DSLR from DigitalRev.com opinions needed.

Hi guys, I am looking to buy a Canon 550D after weeks of reading up...

I can get one with the kit lense and bag for £452 from Digital Rev's website

http://www.digitalrev.com/en/canon-...275.html?match_type=1&sort_ord=3&sort_dir=asc

Now in Jessops the camera is £540

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/77142/show.html

My question is, has anyone bought anything from Digital Rev before, and what were your experiences etc

Or should I buy from Jessops for ~£100 more, and with no case etc...?

Advise needed guys!!

Matt

Edit* Just seen delivery is £33 from Digital Rev (from Hong Kong) so thats onlt £50 more to buy from Jessops....

Think that has sealed it for me actually..

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
From HK you will more than likely have Customs charges too, take that into consideration!

When I got my D90 from HK it worked out about £570 all-in. At the time that was still pretty dam good! :approve:

ph1 track weapon
Just ordered my 600d from jessops :) through a mate who manages a store the body is costing me £462 with the cash back on top so £412 and then getting the tamron 17-85 for 60 quid off too :) can't wait
:)

Remember you'll get the £50 cash back on you 550 through jessops

2.2 bar shed.
You get rebates on most canon things this time of year regardless of who you buy it through.

RB One Eight Two
I have bought two Nikon D80 bodies and a 70-200 f2.8 VR from DigitalRev in HK and I only got a customs charge on my lens which was about £50. Still made a £300 saving at the time.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have bought two Nikon D80 bodies and a 70-200 f2.8 VR from DigitalRev in HK and I only got a customs charge on my lens which was about £50. Still made a £300 saving at the time.

Did you get it on their site or via eBay mate?