ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake line flaring required?

Needing some solid brake line extensions for my Compbrake 4 pot kit as the lines they supply are way to long and the OE lines are to short. So just need to get someone to make up 2 x 4-5" length of pipe with double flared ends and m10x1 male and m10x1 female unions attached so I can join the OE brake hose to the female end and the male into the calliper. Something like the attached. I can buy the equipment to do this and attempt it myself but seems a waste as I'd probably never use it again.

Does anyone have the facilities on here to do this for me and i'll sort them out some beer tokens? Don't need any bends as I could do this myself just need the lines flaring?

Thank-you in advance

Phil

Attachments

• cb1.jpg
    cb1.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 87
  • cb2.jpg
    cb2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 59

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Needing some solid brake line extensions for my Compbrake 4 pot kit as the lines they supply are way to long and the OE lines are to short. So just need to get someone to make up 2 x 4-5" length of pipe with double flared ends and m10x1 male and m10x1 female unions attached so I can join the OE brake hose to the female end and the male into the calliper. Something like the attached. I can buy the equipment to do this and attempt it myself but seems a waste as I'd probably never use it again.

Does anyone have the facilities on here to do this for me and i'll sort them out some beer tokens? Don't need any bends as I could do this myself just need the lines flaring?

Thank-you in advance

Phil
So basically you just need some of those copper pipes making up? Or am I missing something?

If so I can make you some up mate. Just need to dig my flaring tool out.