ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

brake bleed, which one?

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
old fashioned 2 person method for me

i do have a self bleeding tube thingy, but i prefer the old method

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer , i like that method too, but the tube i have is fucked LOL cant see s**t through it!

I don't bother with the packet solutions.

I just use a length of suitable vacuum hose and a milk bottle, that works fine so long as you're careful no air gets drawn back through.

must admit that i haven't used it on the Clio's brakes yet but i'm a convert to the Easibleed - the two man method can be a proper nause and doesn't always work well whereas the Easibleed has been a doddle in my experience. it'll also help you to minimise fluid wasteage.

Clio 172 Cup
i have tasted the scaly tea today its like slimey water but tea flavoured

but im used to it now living in the bronx

Trophy #267
tbh a normal method is fine unless u f**k it up getting air in the system (speaking from experience - dont rush, pushing too fast and then lift the pedal getting cocky b4 the other bloke has tightened the nut). I got 'most' of teh air out normally but didnt feel quite right.
16 quid eezibleed from halfrauds and got the last bit out and back to feeling firm again.
If you are going to spend some cash then might as well get eezibleed as isnt expensive and can sort out owt.