ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Borbet A's

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Think these wheels are mint.

But I dont think the offest etc is correct for the Clio. The usually fit VW's and BMW's

Is there a way to get them fitted ?

If so : how ? and how much ?

Thankyou
Ben

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Im pretty sure Russ has them on his car,so something must be possible

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
They can come in 4 x 100 PCD, but the centre bore is usually 57.1mm (E30 BMW's and mk1/2 Golfs) so this can be bored out to 60.1mm for a bit of cash.

Then they normally come in low offsets, ET30 etc, but the bearing face can also be machined down to make it something like ET37 or something, kind of like taking a spacer off kind of thing. Can be a lot of money but at the same time can be well worth it.

yep russ@gasperformance has them on his car and they look sweet as.:cool:
I heard it was quite a bit of trouble getting them beauties on there though.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just do what most people do and get the drill on them, its only lke 3mm you need to make up.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I emailed this guy yesterday, asking the way abouts getting them for the clio. He says these fit ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310009872331&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

They could mate, 4 x 100 is right, ET20 is low, but not stupidly low so might fit depending on camber and how much you could stand highering the coilies....plus the centre bore may be on spigot rings so could fit with the right ones (cost pennies).
Email him back and get him to be more specific.

Just as a guide, I was quoted £65 inc. VAT to bore out 4 wheels from 57.1mm to 60.1mm, and taking some material from the bearing face as well wouldn't cost too much extra, I'd say £150 and you could have them fitting your car.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks £150 isnt as bad as I thought.

Im not sure on all this well ET, bore size etc.

What are the figures to fit on the clio ? If I was to go to someone.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Bore size needs to be 60.1mm for the hub, offset not sure, do a search for what offset a standard dynamique wheel is, then decide how much further out you want the wheel to stick.