ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshop

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone know of a good body shop in the NW? I don't mind traveling if the work is good.

Im looking at getting a 172 rear bumper re-sprayed, anyone know a rough price they have previously paid?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Russo, its only 30 mins away and would prefer to get it done somewhere which i have had recommendations from.

I have just spoken to them and sent an email over now.

Any more ideas people?

Get in touch with Phil down at Shinearama, they're not set up yet with their spray booth, but they're hoping to be pretty soon.

Naturally I can't vouch for their work, nor can I say how much they would charge, but as detailers, I would expect them to have a keen eye for colour and finish.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
SP automotive, they are really good I have 1st hand knowledge of this, also really good price wise too.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im going down to Shinearama on saturday to get a quote from phill.

Foxx has advised me that they will be setting the spray booth up on the 26/11 and will be fully running by the end of that week if anyone is interested.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
^ plus one on that they are fantastic I'd put the as the best I've ever bin to just mmake sure you speak to roy!

Joe how do you know about them?

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
You, Aucky and Jamie have told me about them lol. I'll be taking mine there at some point to get the front wing sorted.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Didn't think I'd ttold you about them lol. Just use blue tac on yours dude!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Haha. I little bit came off the other day when I was cleaning it, bit I managed to keep it. So I might stick in on for the time being lol.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
If you do mate say you know me ash with the v6 and speak to Roy and try to pay cash!