ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop in Oxfordshire area

Williams Clio

Anyone know of a good body shop around the oxfordshire area?

Need to get the rear arches sorted and possibly a full respray

clio rsi turbo, phase 2

hi mate, i get all my spraying done by a guy called steve bartrum, on the cowley road, its behind george whites, the superbike centre. he does the perfect job evertime! used him for a few of my cars now, mint! pm me if you want his number.

I know the one you mean because I used to live on Hurst Street, just off Cowley Road.

I use a guy called Doug from Apex Performance in Horspath Industrial Estate - hell do you a reasonable deal, go down and have a chat with him and tell him James sent you (used to own a Punto GT). Hes a bit slow, but you can kick him up the arse and he gets a move on lol, and hell do a very good job too.

Williams Clio

Alright cheers guys, i know doug from apex performance thought he was doing a lot of jap stuff and more exotic things like ferraris last time i went down to his place, would have thought he would charge to much!! Might go down and see him and get a quote.

Nah, he is doing a few jap cars for the local boys, but his main money is from importing American cars for rich people and tidying them up properly!

Have a word with him and tell him I sent you, give him my regards too! He should do you a reasonable price, as I say hes a bit slow at times but you can hassle him and hes okay.