ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth devices in range..

Mondeo ST TDci
ok, so ive seen that there a few bluetooth devices about here at work, any ideas how i can get more information on them? ie i can discover they are there and that they have a name..... but im after more info. Is it possible ?
(they will be phones)

RB 182
What phone are you using?

You can send certain things to there phone without permission but it depends on the phone, it's been tightened more recently.

Mondeo ST TDci
havent a clue what the other phone is, thats what i want to find out more about.
its someone in our office... but they wont admit to the name on the bluetooth. ;) so i just want to try and get as much info to narrow it down ;)

im using samsung D500, but also have a laptop with bluetooth ;)

RB 182
It's either notes or contacts that you can push (I think it's notes) without them needing to accept it and pair etc.

tiTTy & SV650
so it's a girl with a suggestive name on her phone? or a guy with a ghey name on his phone? lol