ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 *Gateshead

You were coming off the roundabout to head towards the tyne bridge B14 T**. bout 12.30 today I was in the cup opposite side of the road. Im sure ive seen your car in washington before. Looked nice!

Scruffy blue 182

Spotted you - I waved!

Cant believe I got spotted when the car was so scruffy!!!!

It was the first time someone has waved at me in a renault sport.It should happen more often! Hope you didnt think i was a charv with my cap on...i just couldnt be bothered to do my hair! So where abouts you from mate?

Scruffy blue 182

Its not me...the specs dont go on tll I get to work-I couldnt drive with them on or Id see nothing!

Cupper...from Jarrow..where u from, havent seen your car before. As for the cap, it gave you a Fernando Alonso type of look.....;)

lol, thanks mate. :cool: Im from washington, I must have seen your car in the old Warner Bros car park cos Im sure ive seen the reg before.

black golf v6 4 motion

ive seen a blue 182 with cup suspension pack a few times had a small blast with you once in my meg 225 was it any of you by anychance