ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black hole & nattys blue

1.8 Civic EX
So following on from my older thread where I asked about the above I get myself some and finally got round to trying it out today. Only done the bonnet, bumper and wings for now but came up rather well I thought. Paint needs a proper correction session really so excuse the stone chips etc, but this will do for now.

So I started with a quick wash with auto gym shampoo and a megs microfiber mitt.
Dried it off with a GTECHNIQ Zero Scratch Microfibre Drying Towel (which is awesome by the way!).
Then using a megs microfiber pad applied the black hole by hand. Worked it quite hard till it was almost gone then left for 15mins before buffing off. After that I put another layer of black hole over the top but was a bit more liberal and didn't work it so hard, again left for about 10mins before buffing off.
Then on with the nattys blue again by hand using a megs foam applicator pad. Left for about 5 mins then buffed off. Also gave the windscreen a few coats of GTECHNIQ G1 and gave the wheels a rinse using bilberry wheel cleaner.

Not a bad finish considering the condition of the paint. Pleased with the black hole, just need to find the time to do the rest of the car now.

23e1ea7c.jpg

bad9ce3c.jpg

3fd71774.jpg

5f160c02.jpg

ec254832.jpg

1.8 Civic EX
Yup lol it's a pain in the arse doing it at the flat as no outside tap so constantly running round the building and up stairs for water etc and I only wanted to give the black hole a go really.

I might do another chunk tomorrow if I get time and the weather holds up.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice finish mate. That really is what blackhole does.

Dealers should buy it by the gallon. It's immense at what it does.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Looks good mate, blackhole is really good stuff. Ive got blackhole and nattys blue like you, and it's a good combo on black cars.