ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place for clifford installations

im wanting to get the factory fitted immob +alarm ripped out and a clifford concept 500 put in. Does anybody have one that they rave about and can recommend the people who fitted it??

cheers,pete

Depends where you are but I had my concept 300 with remote engine start and remote fog lights fitted at Rtec in Hatfield (near St.Albans) Five minutes from J23 of the M25.

They absolutely brilliant. Clifford especially cos their installer is one of the top three in the country, Old guy takes all day to do a car cos he does everything properly. And then checks everything and then checks everything again. Clifford regularly phone him up with queries about installations to specific models!!

If you within travelling distance then go for it, they really are good, and price wise they very cheap too, Over £250 cheaper than gap Security who reckon they are cheap themslves! Could not find a cheaper price anywhere and I phoned about thirty places.

If you want a price or more info phone Rtec on 01727 790100, Ask for Chris and say that you were recommended by Noel on Cliosport,

Good luck, any more questions, pm me anytime

Noel

IF you live near Reading there is a excellent ICE-Alarm Shop. its on the Basingstoke Road, south of the center and near to the ford garage.

They do clifford installations