ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best non component speakers(10cm/13cm)

not bothered bout component speakers just want standard 13cm and 10cm speakers to run well with an alpine headunit.

wot do people recommend?

cheers,pete

Dunno mate, but I have JBLs in the front (Just 2 10cms Speakers).. Dont sound bad at all.. think you heard them when we went to the RR day?

A set of Crystal CSX 615s and Crystal CSX 510s would be nice options for clear highs and decent bass reproduction due to the fact that the tweeter is mounted on a bracket off the main rim making them more component like...not too expensive either.

Russ

my pioneer emotions are quite nice, but no bass.

mb quart are nice sounding.

however the standard clio tweeters are so harsh...but least my audiobahn comps arive tommorow.....lub j00 evil ice:)

infinity. Just got some kappa components they are quality. My mates just got standard infinitys in the front of his fiesta, good sh*t!

cheers lads, ordered a set of pioneers which incidentally none of you recommened!!DOH!!..... but that doesnt mean i didnt appreciate the advice!!!;)

ta, pete