ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best engine crane?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have that, it does e job but sometimes does wheelies if you have it extended out. It won't tip over as its on the other four wheels but the rear two leave the ground.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I've had mine 5 years, it works 100%. Even lifted a whole triumph stag off the floor by a metre the other week without damaging anything.

Lotus Elise
Russ, re-mortgage the house, ring snap-on and get the bloke to deliver one of everything in is van. Simples.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I need so much from the snap on guy it's ridiculous, I was going through the catalogue yesterday. God I'm going to be skint

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Same as mine, works fine (slight hydraulic leak but nothing major). Packs away tidy enough. You're welcome to see it in action in a week or so (just realised what a dull offer that is though!). I'm in Chippenham and the Ph1 engine is coming out for new belts and gearbox change.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Taking off and landing every day from J17 these days. I work in Bristol (though hating the M4 as it's crazy fast these days). I was recommended that crane by another off here and it's fine.

182cup & 172 racecar
We have the exact same one at work, it works fine, only me that uses it for taking the race car engine in and out.

172,MR2 GT-S
Yep, Mines the same and does the job well for the cash, gumtree has a lot of decent priced second hand ones if its only for occasional use