ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best coil overs for a 172 Cup under £1,000

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Sorry if this has been done to death, but I'm keen to get opinions on the best coil overs for my 172 Cup for under a grand. It's a weekend car and will do a mix of road and track driving with a few sprints hopefully.

Any first hand experience? Bilstein B14 seems to stand out, but no adjustable damping. The BC Racing kit is a bit more money, but seems to have more adjustment over Bilstein. Any thoughts appreciated!

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Cheers both. Was doing some more research last night and came across Kam Racing, don't know how I haven't found it before, seems like a good site with decent prices. The BC Racing setup is £692 while Bilstein is £624, so I guess I'd be mad not to pay the extra £68 for the BC to have the full adjustment available? Unless the Bilstein is considered to have a better ride even though it has less adjustment.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
The Billi's are great but then again, so are the BCR's. I ran the BCR's on both my old Track Clios and had great fun on them.

EDIT:

We can do them for the £692 also but fit them and do an initial setup for that cash to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26
The Billi's are great but then again, so are the BCR's. I ran the BCR's on both my old Track Clios and had great fun on them.

EDIT:

We can do them for the £692 also but fit them and do an initial setup for that cash to.

Is that the same cost for the R26's aswel?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I'd have to check but I think so yes