ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best 10 cm components

172 M69 eater

lookin 4 new components for the front, mine rnt in the door tho, but underneath the air vent, so lead to believe they r 10 cm. Wanna run them thro a sub at 125 w but i doubt ill find anything that good! any suggestions?

ta patty

ps im a student so not too expensive....cheap but good.....does that actually exist?

he means he wants to run them through an amp

Patty youd be best cutting holes in your doors and putting some 13cms or 16cms in their. Easy job to do.

172 M69 eater

yeh i did mean an amp at 125w sorry!

only prob is if i cut holes in the door iv gotta get the wire into the car! as theres no wiring in the door already...

patty

172 M69 eater

well i have got two spare channels on the amp,

its a 6 channel, 4 x 75, 2 x 125

thinkin run the 6x9s thro 2 x 75, then 10cm thro 2 x 75 and components in door runnin 2 x 125, jus the problem with the wiring, dont know how to get it into the car from the door. i was thinkin drill in door edge and where the door meets the body, run the wire accross and get some sort of waterproof wrap 4 it.......

patty

Theres already a hole there - wires go from dash to it.. or at least they do on mine for the central locking! Cant you use that hole?

What Id do is, Amp the front speakers and sub.. and run the rear speakers off of the headunit - only used for rear fill anyway! Which leaves you the option of having 4 speakers up front amped (10cms and whatever you put in doors) and yer sub!

Thats what Id do.. personally.. hehe.

Daz.

172 M69 eater

i got a sub already on another amp at 250w. but the model i have doesnt hv central locking tho...

b*stard!

The best sound quality installs consist of Front Components either 13cm or 16cm and a single sub or 2 subs.

Get some speakers like mine ;) heh. phat ass magnets lol