ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford to bury???

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I may, be good to go a bigger meet. It's what about an hour or so from bedford?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Could meet up at box end, we all know where that is..
Could do with a few more people from Bedford going.
Would make for quite a meet at bury! As there's already quite a number,
So who's for sure?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Do you want directions to box end, or directions to bury st Edmunds. Box end is easy from olney, surprised you don't know Bedford too well!

box end lol il just follow you to lot bury, or use my killer satnav if i lose you all.
I work in MK and misses lives in mk so i never venture out of mk tbh, i can get to k-tec tho :)

Ph1 172 (titanium)
box end lol il just follow you to lot bury, or use my killer satnav if i lose you all.
I work in MK and misses lives in mk so i never venture out of mk tbh, i can get to k-tec tho :)

Madness.
Should check out dan @ 519. A lot closer than driving to Dorset for work mate.
Box end is probably 20mins from you pal. Really easy to get to.

Yeah i will be going to Dan soon enough, need to talk Boost with him. I had already booked k-tec when i looked up 519 and tbh i quite enjoy the drive down there too.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
1. Scotty-boi
2. scaryopa
3. Euan94

i'll be representing the non-clios.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Standard for the moment :( although i went a bit pikey today and drilled my airbox for some more noise.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
haha lol need a few more pennies first and i think im to young to insure it with boost :(, what time we all meeting at box end btw??

Probably meet there about 1-1.30pm. Will take about 1hr 20 to get to bury!

Standard for the moment :( although i went a bit pikey today and drilled my airbox for some more noise.

Lol, cheap power. Much better air flow

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Yeah I'm guessing we will just make our own way there now as there isn't enough of us to bother with a convoy. So will see anyone who goes at t'ut pub!