ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Barbie Pink Mk2 Glasgow

Not a Clio anymore.....

Mk2 re-sprayed in pink (and I mean penelope pitstop pink!!) with big alloys and a fit blonde burd filing her nails!Twas sitting at the traffic lights next to the Ford garage ready to turn right onto Cumbernauld road.

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 28 April 2005

No, I believe that is the Pink Tigra with the plate H** FXY. Cant remember off the top of my head the site though.

Wasnt that the girl that had a website asking for donations so she could paint her car pink?

A pink mk2 clio has been shown on here a couple of times recently, maybe its the same one?

2002 Clio Dynamic

The pink clio is a mrk2 phs1 and it has been resprayed candyfloss pink or something,also has a set of 17" wolfrace Katanas on it,blondie that drives it either works in the pet shop or beauty parlour on Cumbernauld road at Stepps post office

I need to drive by it everytime i go out the house!!! :(

Quote: Originally posted by sexysez on 28 April 2005

I know both Kirsty with the 206 and the girl with the tigra. They are on girl racer
yeah the 206 cc is kirstys she owns girl racer and karen with the tigra shes from falkirk